Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

Love, love, love...

Hello, hope you're all having a great weekend :o)

Lisa here again, with a little Valentine's creation to show you...


I've used the fab Paper Smooches Love Word die, cutting 3 times in each colour and then layering them up to make them thicker... The 'you' stamp comes from the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set - I just masked off part of the 'miss you' stamp.

Dies - Paper Smooches Love Word & La La Land Heart Banner (used the 'waste' hearts)
Stamps - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Core'dinations So Mod Super Assortment

The lace is also from Craft Mojo, but I must be having a stupid moment because I can't find it in the shop... will add a link later!

I have a little Craft Mojo candy over on my blog if you'd like to pop over and enter!

Thanks for popping in... Hope you all have a lovely day :o)

1 comment:

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a lovely card, I really like the way you have made the words pop :)