Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

Smooches!

Hi, it's Rebecca and I'm here again with another Craft Mojo DT creation. 




This little card has been made using the adorable little dog from the Papermsmooches Cubby Chums stamp set- LOVE this stamp set! I've stamp, coloured and cut him out and then adhered him to a Papermooches Zig zag die cut tag with some seam binding tied through the hole at the top. To finish the tag I used a Ranger Inkssentials white pen to add faux sticking around the edge. 

 The paper in the background is from the 6x6 Echo Park "All about a boy" paper pad and I covered the card base with some Core'dinations card stock and added a few gems to embellish the finished card. I also continued the design on the inside of the card. 

 Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the links to all the products used can be found below and are available in the Craft Mojo shop!

Rebecca x

No comments: