Followers

Friday 20 June 2014

Craft Mojo Voucher Code

Hello,

Don't faint, Sally here!  Aren't the DT girls just fabulous, I hope you are enjoying their projects.

I am sure some of you are not enjoying the World Cup Football dominating our screens all evening, every evening!  

I did not realise how long the World Cup lasts until I googled it earlier this evening.  A bit longer than the couple of weeks I had hoped it would be.  SO despite England being not the greatest team this year, I have added a voucher code to the shop.  It will give you 10% off your purchase at the checkout when typed int the box provided.


Offer ends 14/07/14 #'0900 hours GMT.  The morning after the final.


A great selection of Taylored Expressions stamps here.

Paper Smooches Stamps  & Dies 

Along with loads of other exciting products, we have more goodies ariving weekly, and a few boxs waiting to be added right now.  

Thank you for stopping by. 

Sally. x


2 comments:

wendy said...

I am loving the football as it means I can get on with crafting without feeling guilty for not spending time with hubby! Thank you very much for the discount. Off to do some shopping now ;-)

wendy said...

I am loving the football as it means I can get on with crafting without feeling guilty for not spending time with hubby! Thank you very much for the discount. Off to do some shopping now ;-)