Followers

Monday 6 October 2014

Hey FOXY!

Morning, Rebecca here, sorry about my absence last week but I'm back today to share a card made using some stamps from the MFT September release which is of course available in the Craft Mojo shop. This adorable stamp set is called Cute Critters



I've stamped the sentiment straight onto the Marshmallow Bazzill Card Shoppe base card using black Archival ink. Then I stamped the foxy and tree stump using Distress ink and fussy cut them out. To colour the images I used a water brush to pick up more distress ink- I love how the ink has given such an intense colour but still allowed me to create shade (doesn't the head of the fox look 3d?). Incase you were wondering in order to paint with my Distress inks I just squidge a bit of the ink from the ink pad onto an acrylic block and then pick it up with a waterbrush or damp paint brush.


To finish I gently curved the tree stump and fox and attached them to card using black foam pads, and to ground the images I added a little shading, again using a waterbrush a Distress inks.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca x

No comments: